Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My career ... C:

Since that i have memory i like the animals and ever i have saw me as veterinary.
I believe that the animals are very noble and they offer us a true friendship, at difference of many humans D:
Then i did want study medicine veterinary, because i want have contact with the animals and take care them c:
Although often the career look idealist i like think that those dreams will come true o:
About the faculty, i believe that is a nice place and besides there is a relaxed atmosphere that don't found us in other faculties.
Though i don't know in that i will specialize me , i hope finish my career and be happy with i do ..
See you..

P.D. I love the rodents *-*


 















3 comments:

  1. Hi, very nice your rodent.It looks funny, like a mouse of computer. If you love so much the rodents is posible that will be you speciality in the future. that is not a bad idea!!..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coni,

    I agree with it you say. The animals are very noble, are a very good company... They don't judge as the humans.
    Is very nice your rodent. What is its name?

    Success!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi coni!!!
    your history is very nice :)
    and the animals are very noble... in specially the dog or horse...
    your mouse is very very cute...
    that is all see you in the faculty..
    bye

    ReplyDelete