Monday, October 25, 2010

Something about me...

Hi, my name is Constanza , call me moni, coni or momo.
I´m 18, study veterinary medicine in the university of chile.
I listen japanese music (visual-kei and j-rock) and sometimes k-music (korean music).
Usually i go to events or concerts for listen to my favourite groups or to see animation japanese expositions.
I like playing video games and drawing.
I love the dogs, the horses and mice.
I have a old dog , his name is Cachupin, but he continues being worried.


I live in Peñalolen, near to Macul subway, with my father, my sister and my aunt.
That is something about me...
See you later...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Coni!

    I didn't know that you like j-music and drawing.
    Your dog is very nice :3

    See you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coni!

    Your Blog is really beautiful *-*

    I really love watching anime, I think I've seen too much since I started studying Veterinary Medicine :P but I really love them!

    Hope you keep that style and we could exchange some anime experiences.

    Kiss...

    Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I forgot... your doggie is really cute *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi coni!!!
    I love play videogames and draw like you... is relaxing!!!
    your dog is very cute :)
    take care
    see you in the university
    bye

    ReplyDelete