Monday, November 29, 2010

My ideal Job :B!

In this ocassion i write about my ideal job c:
Although i love dogs and rodents and i would like to have many, i don`t like the idea of work in a minor animal clinic, i believe that is very common and that it is saturated in Chile, however, i would like to make the practice in this area.
I think also that  working with horses or  large animals would be interesting and a great challenge too.
I would like to work in a zoo, too. Even though i don't like very much the fact of that the animals are in captured i think that is necesary for investigation as for education. 
But, ( although this it looks idealist  ), definitely, my ideal job would be to travel and to know new places and species, to care for wounded or battered animals, and to carry out a invesigation in strange places.
In this case i would like to that the government or a institution that finance my project, so i wouldn't have to worry by nothing ( as well as happens in Dog Town).
About my coworkers and my boss i would like to that they were a natural persons and they enjoy their work. 

Although is possible that change of opinion in the course of my career, hitherto is this what like me c:

See you ~~

2 comments:

  1. In this ocassion i write about me ideal job c:
    Although i love WW the dogs and rodents and i would like to have many, i don`t like the idea of work in a minor animal clinic, i believe that is very common and that it is saturated in Chile.
    WW In the other hand, i think that WF workSP whit horses or large animals would be interesting.
    I would be WF to work in a zoo, too, even though i don't like very much the fact of that the animals are in captured.
    But, ( although this it looks idealist ), definitely, my ideal job would be to travel and to know new places and species, to care for wounded or battered animals, and to carry out a invesigation in strange places.
    In this case i would like to that the government finance me the project, so i wouldn't have to worry by nothing.
    About my boss i would like to that he was a natural person and ....

    Coni,
    good! but you should have finished!
    would you work in travelling uh?
    miss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Coni, how are you?
    I will imagine yourself in the jungle, exploring new species or saving animals in captivity, it sounds great.
    See you tomorrow
    Bye

    ReplyDelete